We’ve had our 3D printer, the Tevo Tarantula, for just under two months, and it has served us beautifully. I decided on picking up a new printer due to the fact that it kept breaking down and needing maintenance, and so the plan is to take apart the Tarantula and use the parts to build new machines.
The Tarantula decided to start doing weird things in the z axis and I finally pulled the trigger in purchasing a new printer.
So we purchased a new Wanhao i3 Duplicator on Friday, and Tim brought it back from Richmond Hill last night. It took about 20 minutes to set up and we were printing right away.
Besides a mishap involving the spool falling out in the middle of the night, everything has been working great! Long live the Duplicator!