Turn your ideas into a reality with the Sienci Mill One V3!
The Mill One V3 brings a bunch of new improvements from the popular Sienci Mill One V2. Learn about updates between the Sienci Mill One V2 and V3 below.
The Mill One is proudly made in Canada in a way which supports local, growing businesses.
Our machine uses open-source hardware and firmware, letting users build and modify their machines. Not only that, nearly all of our components are standard and easy to source or 3D printable, making replacing parts easy.
- Lead time is 1-2 weeks.
- New two-part Y axis bed design. The Mill One now comes with a lower steel gantry plate on the Y axis with mounting points so that users can bolt on the standard size wasteboard (included in the kit) or make their own custom workholding solutions. The wasteboard design has been created to allow users to easily mill them at home out of any 1/2″ or thicker material. The two part bed system is significantly more rigid than the single part HDPE bed design.
- New XZ gantry design. The addition of notches allows the Mill One to travel further along the X axis, increasing the total working area of the Mill One.
- Additional mounting holes on the Z axis for the router mount. Increases rigidity and allows for more mounting options.
- Improved ACME nut mount design. Prevents cracking during assembly.
- New clip-on type electronics holder, which is less prone to falling off.
- Change from 45mm to 48mm tall NEMA 17 motors with longer cables.
- Leadscrew on the Z axis has been shortened slightly, allowing more clearance under the router.
- Update from GRBL v1.1e to v1.1g, with faster acceleration and max feedrates.