How this page works
This is a system that helps customers see the status of LongMill, LongMill MK2, and LaserBeam orders. We understand that customers are antsy to see how their orders are progressing and get an idea of when they are expected to arrive. If you are one of those people, please feel free to use this tool.
Here is the general gist of how this page works:
- When an order is placed successfully for a LongMill, LongMill MK2, or LaserBeam, the order is updated on our spreadsheet. The list is updated once a week.
- The time of the order is automatically calculated and can be compared to the current estimated lead times.
- Any changes to the estimated delivery time will be noted by one of our operations managers and info can be found as a note next to your order or as a general update on the page itself.
- Once an order is completed or canceled, it will be deleted from the list
- Orders that have multiple parts, such as for LongMill 48×30 machines may ship in multiple parts, which may affect how the orders are updated.
Please help us to help you ship your products faster by referring to our Order Status page before contacting us as we are working hard to ship everyone’s orders out as quickly as possible.
If you want to read my longer form production updates, I post at least once per month. Please check the blog for any production updates.
LongMill MK2 and Extension Kit Orders
Due to a large, 40% spike in sales in January, lead times for new orders are expected to take 5-6 weeks. We are working to decrease lead times by ordering more materials and bringing more people onto the team, but expect this to take some time.
We are currently reaching the end of the first batch of LaserBeams and are waiting to restock on a new batch of components. We expect some orders to ship out earlier based on part availability, but customers should expect to wait 4-6 weeks for their orders to ship.