How this page works
This is a system that helps customers see the status of LongMill, LongMill MK2, Vortex and LaserBeam orders. We understand that customers are antsy to see how their orders are progressing and get an idea of when they are expected to arrive, however, responding to every customer on the status of their order takes away valuable time that we could be using to fulfill our queue. We encourage everyone to check the status of their order using this page before contacting us.
Here is the general gist of how this page works:
- When an order is placed successfully for a LongMill, LongMill MK2, Vortex, or LaserBeam, the order is updated on our spreadsheet. The list is updated once a week.
- The time of the order is automatically calculated and can be compared to the current estimated lead times.
- Any changes to the estimated delivery time will be noted by one of our operations managers and info can be found as a note next to your order or as a general update on the page itself.
- Once an order is completed or canceled, it will be deleted from the list
- Orders that have multiple parts, such as for LongMill 48×30 machines may ship in multiple parts, which may affect how the orders are updated.
Please help us to help you ship your products faster by referring to our Order Status page before contacting us as we are working hard to ship everyone’s orders out as quickly as possible.
If you want to read my longer form production updates, I post at least once per month. Please check the blog for any production updates.
LongMill MK2 and Extension Kit Orders
We are currently waiting on a new shipment of controllers to arrive at the end of February. Shipping will be on pause for LongMills until controllers are restocked.
Due to changes to US customs, customers may need to provide Tax ID or SSNs to help clear customs. For more info, please visit our page here: https://sienci.com/2023/02/21/us-customs-hold-ups-in-detroit/
We have recently restocked on LaserBeam parts. We expect most LaserBeam orders to ship within 1-3 business days
Please note that for orders in this list that contain both a laser and machine, the status to completed will only change after both items get shipped. Some orders that are still marked yellow “Processing” have the laser shipped out first and are waiting on the LongMill to ship since they have a longer lead time.
Vortex Rotary Axis kits have been restocked in January and are shipping as usual.