Our regular business hours for calls and local pickup are:
9:30am – 4:30pm Eastern Time (ET) Monday to Friday.
We are closed on all statutory holidays.
Our address is Unit D – 120 Randall Drive, Waterloo ON. N2V 1C6
- How is the Rotary Axis driven?
- Which machines are the Vortex Rotary Axis compatible with?
- What is the cutting volume of the Vortex Rotary Axis?
- What is the Vortex Rotary Axis?
- What’s the difference between the 48in and 30in versions for the Vortex Rotary Axis?
- Does the Vortex Rotary Axis come with software?
Please use our contact form to speak directly with our core team and operations staff. We try to respond within 24-48 business hours.
We have a comprehensive resource library that covers a wide range of topics from choosing software to setting up the laser. General questions like shipping, ordering, and warranties can be found on our FAQ. We suggest taking a moment to review our blog post on General Tips for LongMill Troubleshooting.
If you need technical support, please review our common issues and fixes page, as the majority of fixes can be found there.
Issues with gSender? Visit our troubleshooting page that covers the most common issues.
If you find you need more technical help, please use our contact form to communicate directly with our core team and operations staff.
Customer Support Terms of Service
This customer support policy has been created to outline both us as the company and you as the customer’s rights, expectations, and responsibilities.
Your rights as the customer
You have the right to:
- Be treated with respect
- Be treated equally regardless of age, race, religion, disability, and relationship with the company
- Be provided with high-quality customer service to the best of our abilities
- Use any of our available company channels of communication
Your responsibilities as the customer
You are responsible for:
- Communicating with respect to us as the company and our community as a whole
- Allowing time for responses to be sent out or received
- Providing all information that is needed to provide effective customer service
- Respecting policies that may be in place in the company
Our rights as the company
Us as the company have the right to:
- Be treated with respect
- Be provided with a reasonable amount of time to help each customer
- Cease communication and refuse service with customers that may threaten or harass us
- Refuse to provide personal or confidential information
- Ask for additional information and resources to assist a customer
Our responsibilities as the company
We as the company are responsible for:
- Providing polite, respectful, and helpful assistance to customers within the scope of the service we can provide
- Providing accurate, relevant, and useful information
- Protecting confidential information about you, the company, and our customers
- Ensuring all customers are served fairly and equally
Limitations of service
To ensure efficiency and continue to bring high-quality service to our customers, we have certain limitations of service, including assistance with:
- Building their own CNC machines using individually purchased parts outside of our kits
- Adding aftermarket parts or modifications
- Setting up machines and products not manufactured by Sienci Labs
- Software support for software not created by Sienci Labs
- Technical support for machines purchased second hand or not requested by the original purchaser
Although we will do our best to serve everyone and answer questions outside of our general scope, we may have limited technical knowledge and experience in these areas.
Although we do our best to provide correct and accurate information, all communication is provided as an as-is-basis.
Text Messaging Support
If you text message for technical support, general inquiries, or order support, you acknowledge and opt-in to our messaging service. Reply with the word “Stop” to opt-out of text messaging