Hi everyone. Hope everyone is staying safe. This is our production update for September.
If you are reading this because you are planning on ordering a machine, I ask that you please read this update carefully as will provide important information and answer many of the common questions you may have. To be frank, we’d rather be working on building your machines as fast as we can rather than answer questions that can be answered here. I will try to provide as much information for our customers here and update this post over the next few weeks as well.
For customers who have already ordered a LongMill
We are currently shipping machines out as quickly as possible. You can follow our progress here: https://forum.sienci.com/t/list-of-shipped-machines/1215/210
If your machine was ordered but you do not see it posted on the list, please wait a few days for it to be updated.
For customers who are ordering a machine now/planning on ordering a LongMill
As of time of writing (Sept 9, 2020), we are nearly sold out on all Batch 3 machines. I have updated our ordering page to show the current stock availability for LongMills.
If you order a machine that shows “in-stock”, the lead time is 6-8 weeks.
If you order a machine that is “backordered”, the estimated lead time is 8-12 weeks.
- For further info about production, please check our October update: https://sienci.com/2020/10/08/october-production-updates/
- We require full payment for every LongMill order. This is to ensure your spot in line. You can cancel at any time before your machine ships.
Commonly asked questions
Is there any way to skip the line/get my machine faster?
- No. To keep things fair for all of our customers, we ship all orders based on when they were ordered. There are no exceptions. The only way to get a machine faster is to order one sooner.
Does it make a difference in when I get my machine if I pick it up?
- The only difference it will make will be that you will not have to wait for the shipping/transit time for the machine to ship. Typically, machines take around 1-3 days to ship within Ontario. Otherwise, there is no difference.
When do you charge my card/take payment for my order?
- Your card will be charged at the time you place your order. This is to ensure your place in line, purchase parts ahead of time, and have the most accurate estimates on production and delivery.
How can I cancel my order?
- You can cancel your order with no penalty any time before your order ships. Please contact us through our website or email us with your order number and a request to make a cancellation. A refund will be processed through your original method of payment.