There are some other compatible trim routers on the market that you could use – bear in mind we haven’t tested any of these in-depth:
- Dewalt DWP611 (uses 71mm mount)
- Carbide 3D Compact Router (uses 65mm mount)
- Avid Power MW104 (uses 65mm mount)
- MLCS Rocky 30 9056 (uses 65mm mount)
- Ridgid R2401 (needs to adapt from 61mm to our 80mm mount to clear it’s ~6x15mm protruding body notch)
- Bosch Colt PR20EVS (uses 71mm mount but sits much higher up than normal, you’ll have to space up your material)
- Bosch Colt GKF125 (needs to adapt from 72mm to our 80mm mount, also sits much higher up than normal)
The LongMill can accommodate bore sizes of 52, 65, 71, and 80mm, Don’t see your router listed? Let us know the diameter of your router so that we can make an adapter.
Please note that routers/spindles which are…
- Over 2.7kg/6lbs
- Wider than 80mm/3″
…may not be compatible. Please message us with your router size if you have a router that isn’t listed.